• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

    Question ID: 45280Country: India

    Title: Regarding Marriage Life

    Question: I asked him but he never disclosed he deceived me that he was going out of station 2 or 3 days for his office work and was staying with that girl like this every month he would give me false reason. Some days back I caught them red handed in a house [along with my sister-in-law] away some 25 km from my house. I lost my control may Allah forgive me I cursed that girl a lot even shouted at my husband. I have never been such rude before my sister in law consoled me and took me home. He returned that night itself. I do not want to leave my husband. I want to live with him. He said give me 2 months time I will leave her 16 months have passed he is unable to leave her. That girl is saying that she will never leave my husband he is still going 2 her house as she is threatening him she will commit suicide he does not come I do not know what to do? My parents are old and sick so I cannot disclose this to them. Can you suggest me what to do according to the holy Quran and Hadith? I also want to know a fatwa regarding this.

    Answer ID: 45280

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 751/D-140/File D=1434) Sometime a man experiences such tough situation in which instead of adopting any method it is more useful to have patience resort to dua. Apparently it seems that you have the option of patience and dua along with making him understanding. This is the only way out. Hence you should try to make him understand through his reliable and close friends along with supplicating Allah. Offer two rakah salatul hajah and supplicate wholeheartedly. Also recite the following dua extensively: يا مقلب القلوب صرف قلوبنا على طاعتك . If possible, practice the Amal which is mentioned therein the book Bahishti Zewar Vol. 9 for love between spouses.

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India