• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

    Question ID: 52537Country: India

    Title: I want dua to change my husband mind. My husband is not agree to work mw anywhere.

    Question: I want dua to change my husband's mind. My husband is not agree to work me anywhere. My parents have not getting any income. So I need to work and give a part for my family. But he does not allow me. I just want a dua which help to change his mind. Please reply as soon as possible.

    Answer ID: 52537

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 962/B-194/TB=06/1435) When you are married then you should obey your husband and pass your life accordingly. If he does not allow you for job then he is correct as per the Shariah. You should remove the concept of employment from your mind. You should obey your husband. The Shariah has not made you responsible for your parents’ provision. You should change your thinking. You should not try to change the mind of husband. May Allah guide you!

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India