• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

    Question ID: 148519Country: U.k

    Title: Get back the love of husband

    Question: I love my husband, however, my husband says though he cares for me he no longer loves me. He no longer finds me attractive and hasn't had any physical relationship with me for over a year. Recently he remarried and now says he just wants to be with her. I really want our marriage to work. We have two small children. Please, is there any duas I can recite or anything I can do to make him love me again?

    Answer ID: 148519

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 384/305/D=5/1438)

    There is an Amal written in (Bahishti Zewar, vol. 9, p. 86), to make the husband caring, we write it here. If there is some negligence on his behalf then it shall end and you shall have love with each other.

    After Isha prayer, read Ya Latif Ya Wadud (يا لطيف يا ودود) 11 tashib i.e. 1100 times with durood 11-11 times before and after and think about his favour in between and when you complete reading, blow it on 11 pieces of black peppers, and put them in high flame and supplicate Allah. In-shaAllah, your husband will be caring. Do it at least for forty days.

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India