• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

    Question ID: 31182Country: Bangladesh

    Title: Husband is not giving money

    Question: I am a working woman.my husband did not give me any money about 2 years. When i was pregnant,he made mental toucher to me,his mother,sister try to hurt me physicaly.he hurt me,slapme.he dont give me any money in hospital ,when i relasge and back to home.he said ,the baby is not his,etc.allah is so kind.because,my baby's face is copy of my husband.but now he try to take my baby and his family made fear . now i want dua to solve my problem.may allah bless you.

    Answer ID: 31182

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 627/394/D=1432) You should recite after Maghrib salah and supplicate Almighty Allah: (1) انما اشكوا بثى و حزنى الى الله (2) رب انى مسنى الضر و انت ارحم الراحمين (3) يا حى يا قيوم برحمتك استغيث 100 times each, and صلى الله على النبى الامى 11-11 times before and after.

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India