Prayers & Duties >> Jumuah & Eid Prayers

Question # : 5364


Respected Mufti Saheb! Assalamu Alaikum I am doing JOb at an Engineering college as a Demonstrator, I can not attend the ZUMA namaz for which I have taken permission from Head of Institution but they Doesn't Permit me to perform the NAMAZ, PLz Give the right decision and DUwa kreye for switching in ARAB Country.

Answer : 5364

Published on: Jun 26, 2008

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 626/626=M/1429)


The place where you work as demonstrator is at a city or town or a big village wherein performing Jumah is allowed, if you are staying there as muqeem, then performing Jumah is obligatory for you. If there are some more people like you, then you should perform jumah with Jamah at any suitable place inside the college. If jumah is not obligatory for you so you should perform zuhar salah with Jamah. If the Head of the Institution is non-Muslim, he may not forbid you to perform salah. Yes, if going out is not allowed, then perform the salah inside. If performing salah is not allowed without deduction of salary, then take leave with deduction of salary.

Shortly, none is exempted from performing salah at any cost and you are not allowed to do any sort of negligence about salah. You should keep convincing your Head and also pray for it. May your problems vanish and may you are let out from the difficulty to easiness. Amen!

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question