• Transactions & Dealings >> Business

Question ID: 20757Country: India

Title: I want to start a new business,which involves chemical trading, in partnership with a non muslim. Both of us are going to invest equal amounts of money . My question is that is it halaal for me to do a business with a hindu partner?

Question: As salaam alaikum Mufti sb. I want to start a new business,which involves chemical trading, in partnership with a non muslim. Both of us are going to invest equal amounts of money . My question is that is it halaal for me to do a business with a hindu partner

(Fatwa: 474/348/D=1431)

You can make him your partner to the extent of business only. Follow Islamic rules in other religious and social affairs. Furthermore, settle down the dealings of profit and loss in business partnership clearly. You can get its Islamic ruling by supplying us the detail. However, make it necessary from now that neither you nor your friend would execute any interest based dealing.