Prayers & Duties >> Salah (Prayer)

We live in a area where unfortunately we don't have any Masjid . So, we read salah in Jamat but without azan so it's necessary to give azan before jamat. And please enlighten me about timings some time we just pray late . I really appreciate your valuable time.

Published on: Dec 5, 2016

(Fatwa: 144/117/D=2/1438)

A place where there is not mosque as well as azan is not heard there, in such places it is sunnah-e-muwakkadah to say azan for the fardh salah. Hence you should say azan before you offer your salah. The salah timings of each area differs from the others due to the difference in sun-rise and sun-set timing. Hence you should get the Jantiri of the mosque and madrasa of your nearest area, or from any Islamic book depot.

وهو سنة للرجال فى مكان عال موكدة هو كالواجب فى لحوق الإثم للفرائض الخمس فى وقتها ولو قضاء . شامي: 2/48-49 ط: زكريا ديوبند.