• Prayers & Duties >> Taharah (Purity)

Question ID: 26136Country: India

Title: Since my childhood,after 5-15 minutes of urination 2-3 drops of urine oozes out from private parts when there is movemnnt in that part. It is not possible to change the garments every time after urination.It create problems when after wazoo urine oozes out specially in the Fazer.I cosulted doctors but no solution. Should I continue SALAH even after urine oozes out.

Question: Since my childhood,after 5-15 minutes of urination 2-3 drops of urine oozes out from private parts when there is movemnnt in that part. It is not possible to change the garments every time after urination.It create problems when after wazoo urine oozes out specially in the Fazer.I cosulted doctors but no solution. Should I continue SALAH even after urine oozes out.

(Fatwa: 1617/1204/D=1431)

After urine drops, offering salah would not be right without having fresh wudhu and cleaning the clothes and body part.
    (1) You should put clod or tissue paper in the hole of private part after urination and walk a few times or lay down and then perform wudhu and perform salah.
    (2) When you intend to perform salah, do urination half an hour before.
    (3) In case there is no pressure, pass urination after performing salah.