• Transactions & Dealings >> Penal Code

Question ID: 10195Country: AF

Title:

Dear Sirs ,Assalamoalakom .... Please inform me about following masala ; Few days before my friend with some relatives Were going to bazar from his home ,their car Was parked against the gate of their house , When my friend start his car and gone revirse Against tyre of car there was a boy of 2/3 years And bacame under the car , my friend was Informed about when the boy has been under the Car , After my friend has puck up the boy to A hospital and in end the said boy has daied . My friend has paid the (Diat)to the father of The daied boy and also has got the (Barraat) From the father of boy and did pay some money As Saddaqqa ( Khairat ). Now please inform according to the Shariat How I do more to be free from the Azab of Allah in donia & Uqueba ? Looking forward to hear from you soon . Wassalam!

Question: Dear Sirs ,Assalamoalakom .... Please inform me about following masala ; Few days before my friend with some relatives Were going to bazar from his home ,their car Was parked against the gate of their house , When my friend start his car and gone revirse Against tyre of car there was a boy of 2/3 years And bacame under the car , my friend was Informed about when the boy has been under the Car , After my friend has puck up the boy to A hospital and in end the said boy has daied . My friend has paid the (Diat)to the father of The daied boy and also has got the (Barraat) From the father of boy and did pay some money As Saddaqqa ( Khairat ). Now please inform according to the Shariat How I do more to be free from the Azab of Allah in donia & Uqueba ? Looking forward to hear from you soon . Wassalam!

(Fatwa: 32/32=D/1429)

When the parents accepted diyat (blood money) and you asked forgiveness from them, also you gave something in charity, then in-shaAllah you shall not be getting the punishment of the world and the hereafter. And, if you recall it some time, recite istighfar, only this much is enough.