• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 9443Country: India

Title: My question is, my wife who saws a dream about a snake at the time of early morning (twice-thrice in a month). Today she saw a big snake is coming out of hole and one is beside her. She scrared of snakes of lizards. Two time she saw a live snake in our society. She is so scared regarding this kind of dreams. Waiting for the answer.

Question: Assalamoalaikum. My question is, my wife who saws a dream about a snake at the time of early morning (twice-thrice in a month). Today she saw a big snake is coming out of hole and one is beside her. She scrared of snakes of lizards. Two time she saw a live snake in our society. She is so scared regarding this kind of dreams. Waiting for the answer. Jazakallh. Allah Hafiz.

(Fatwa: 2476/ 2455/=B1429)

The meaning of the dream is that nafs and Satan came in dream in the shape of snakes. The dream is warning that one should fear a lot from following whispers and misguiding of the nafs and Satan. You should tell your wife to study Behishti Zewar, Jazaaul Aamal, Fazail Aamal as well as Tuhafa-e-Khawateen (written by Maulana Mufti Ashiq Elahi Bulandshahri), or keep reading and listening any of these books at home. Your wife and other women will gain lots of benefits by studying, reading and listening these books, in-sha-Allah.