• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 8752Country: India

Title: asalamualaykum mufti sahab, I had seen a dream. Time was after fajr. My marhoom grand mother came in my dream and gave me foreign currency, which i was feeling that the value of the same in indian currency is very huge. Then i gave the money to my cousin to count the money. She counted and gave the same back to me. Please tell me the meaning of the dream.

Question: asalamualaykum mufti sahab, I had seen a dream. Time was after fajr. My marhoom grand mother came in my dream and gave me foreign currency, which i was feeling that the value of the same in indian currency is very huge. Then i gave the money to my cousin to count the money. She counted and gave the same back to me. Please tell me the meaning of the dream.

(Fatwa: 2168/1694=H/1429)

Deliver the rewards (of financial and physical good deeds) to your late grandfather as much as you can, you shall have its benefit and reward in the world hereafter, in-sha-Allah.