• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 6394Country: Canada

Title: I once had a dream that iwas on the plane with my muftisaab and he was talking to me and a part of it that i remember that he told me something about inheritence of ilm from him to me or something like that and i think i was going to india with him on de plane...and in reality ive always had de desire to go and study ilm in india and than in my dream suddenly i was with him on the motorcycle and it was night time and the scene seemed like india to me...so inshaallah can u please interpretate

Question: asslamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu wamagfiratuhu...i once had a dream that iwas on the plane with my muftisaab and he was talking to me and a part of it that i remember that he told me something about inheritence of ilm from him to me or something like that and i think i was going to india with him on de plane...and in reality ive always had de desire to go and study ilm in india and than in my dream suddenly i was with him on the motorcycle and it was night time and the scene seemed like india to me...so inshaallah can u please interpretate

(Fatwa: 1574/1191=H/1429)

You shall get much benefit from the academic, spiritual and material affections of your Mufti Sahib.