• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 5631Country: India

Title: USING SILVER FOILS IS HALAAL. Which is used in sweets.(SILVER VARAKH) 2. For my wife, Dr.Given HCG,Injection for conceiving.and given Letoval Tablets, Seston 100 mg tablets. is it allowed? 3. IUI (INTER UTERINE INSEMINATION) is halaal. 4. Send some duas for my wife conceiving.We don't any aulad. after 3 years completed of my marriage.

Question: As-Salamu Alaikum Wbr.. Moulana.. 1. USING SILVER FOILS IS HALAAL. Which is used in sweets.(SILVER VARAKH) 2. For my wife, Dr.Given HCG,Injection for conceiving.and given Letoval Tablets, Seston 100 mg tablets. is it allowed? 3. IUI (INTER UTERINE INSEMINATION) is halaal. 4. Send some duas for my wife conceiving.We don't any aulad. after 3 years completed of my marriage.

(Fatwa: 803/694=B-1429)

Silver foils are medically very energizing, so it is right to use them.

(2) You can use them if unlawful and impure ingredients are not included.

(3) It is unlawful and haram and an act of immodesty.

(4) You should recite exceedingly:  رب لا تذرني فردا و انت خير الوارثين or recite it: رب هب لي من لدنك ذرية طيبه انك سميع الدعاء