• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 22593Country: India

Title: My mom saw a dream in summer...she sees my young brother is standing on a snow mountain... and my older brother is standing down. my young brother is calling my older brother that he should fix house heating system but i (older brother) was unable to hear him because of the mountain hight. (but my mom says there is alot of white snow)

Question: My mom saw a dream in summer...she sees my young brother is standing on a snow mountain... and my older brother is standing down. my young brother is calling my older brother that he should fix house heating system but i (older brother) was unable to hear him because of the mountain hight. (but my mom says there is alot of white snow)

(Fatwa: 1130/860/H=1431)

Ma-sha-Allah, it is nice dream. The meaning is that the trio will receive blessing of paying the rights of each other.