• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 21972Country: United Kingdom

Title: I would like to say firstly brother.. I have sent you a couple of messages before.. i have not yet recieved my answers. Could you please reply back to me about them a.s.a.p. Secondly, What is the significance of seeing a masjid in a dream?.. In mu dream, my uncle told me to go to somebody's house, instead of going to the house, I walked towards a big mosque. I just stood there and i was just staring at it. Please let me know what this means.

Question: I would like to say firstly brother.. I have sent you a couple of messages before.. i have not yet recieved my answers. Could you please reply back to me about them a.s.a.p. Secondly, What is the significance of seeing a masjid in a dream?.. In mu dream, my uncle told me to go to somebody's house, instead of going to the house, I walked towards a big mosque. I just stood there and i was just staring at it. Please let me know what this means.

(Fatwa: 735/575/D=1431)

Zikr, tilawat, offering salah are the rights of a mosque that is a place of worship. Nowadays there is common indifference towards this right. In some places people visit the mosque only for tour. The dream indicates towards fulfilling the rights of the mosque completely and serves as warning against making it show.