• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 14632Country: India

Title: asslam o alaikum, i saw dream in which i was locating my shoes suddenly someone said that they were of silver colour shining they are down the table. i took it and they were very shining of silver white colour i wore it .when i was wearing my shoes i saw my right shoes a very little damaged as if one side leather ribbon was out. but i wore it.than i was having something in my hand which was napak and i tried to wash from tape near by of house.but the lady called me what ru doing than i didnt throw in her dustbin. i saw big dustbin in middle of their small row of houses.i tried to go their when i was almost near dustbin suddenly a mad girl attacked me.[plz reply as i have heard that shoes represent spouse and i am single.

Question: asslam o alaikum, i saw dream in which i was locating my shoes suddenly someone said that they were of silver colour shining they are down the table. i took it and they were very shining of silver white colour i wore it .when i was wearing my shoes i saw my right shoes a very little damaged as if one side leather ribbon was out. but i wore it.than i was having something in my hand which was napak and i tried to wash from tape near by of house.but the lady called me what ru doing than i didnt throw in her dustbin. i saw big dustbin in middle of their small row of houses.i tried to go their when i was almost near dustbin suddenly a mad girl attacked me.[plz reply as i have heard that shoes represent spouse and i am single.

(Fatwa: 1314/1072=D/1430)

Shoes are not necessarily interpreted as husband and wife. These are seemingly astray thoughts, you should neither pay any attention to it nor pursue to find out its interpretation, rather recite the dua:

اللھم انی اعوذبک من الشیطان وشر ھذہ الرویا