I saw a dream in which my Hindu girl friend was reciting "la ilaha illallah"and then she asked me further about it then I told her "Mohammeder rasoollalah" and she repeated the same. What does it mean?

"> I saw a dream in which my Hindu girl friend was reciting "la ilaha illallah"and then she asked me further about it then I told her "Mohammeder rasoollalah" and she repeated the same. What does it mean?

">

• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 1438Country: India

Title:

Question: I saw a dream in which my Hindu girl friend was reciting "la ilaha illallah"and then she asked me further about it then I told her "Mohammeder rasoollalah" and she repeated the same. What does it mean?

(Fatwa: 480/488=D)

Pray for her guidance. Maybe Allah gives her taufeeq to embrace Islam. But, only by seeing her reciting kalimah in dream she will not be considered as Muslim until she recites it in wakefulness testifying the Islamic teachings by heart.