• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 12312Country: Saudi Arabia

Title: Assalamu alaikum wrbk, I am from holy Makkah al Mukarrama I saw in my dream I am going on the street lot of lions comes and pass near by me no one lion harm me I am seeing lot of lions going in front of me like goats groups I saw this dream lot of times lions and tigers etc please reply me jazk Allah Qair Allah SWT know the best insha Allah

Question: Assalamu alaikum wrbk, I am from holy Makkah al Mukarrama I saw in my dream I am going on the street lot of lions comes and pass near by me no one lion harm me I am seeing lot of lions going in front of me like goats groups I saw this dream lot of times lions and tigers etc please reply me jazk Allah Qair Allah SWT know the best insha Allah

(Fatwa: 969/759=H/1430)

Ma-shaAllah, it is nice dream. It means that you shall get benefit from the books and advices of reliable Ulama, in-shaAllah.