• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 12026Country: India

Title: Assalaamu Alaikum ya Sheikh, My sister had a dream, she saw a masjid or a maqbara where a lot of torn pieces of papers were lying down in which some thing was written in arabic and she saw a white beared man who was keeping the torn papers in his ears and was listening to it as if he was hearing some thing from it on see this my sister also took some papers and she started try to hear that, she says she felt as if Allah Himself was saying that "you all will stand in front of me on the day of judgement". then she woke up kindly interpret this dream of my sister. Jazakumullahu Ahsanal Jaza fid Daarain.

Question: Assalaamu Alaikum ya Sheikh, My sister had a dream, she saw a masjid or a maqbara where a lot of torn pieces of papers were lying down in which some thing was written in arabic and she saw a white beared man who was keeping the torn papers in his ears and was listening to it as if he was hearing some thing from it on see this my sister also took some papers and she started try to hear that, she says she felt as if Allah Himself was saying that "you all will stand in front of me on the day of judgement". then she woke up kindly interpret this dream of my sister. Jazakumullahu Ahsanal Jaza fid Daarain.

(Fatwa: 947/722=H/1430)

It is indication to negligence towards the rights of the Quran. If people will pay their attention to it, they shall gain success very soon, in-shaAllah.