• Miscellaneous >> Others

Question ID: 10590Country: AU

Title: Dear Mufti sahib! i see in my dreams that i am sitting in washrooms, sometimes having doors closed and sometimes having doors open, i am discharging wastes from my body, and somebody sits or passes me, talks to me. sometimes i am without cloths. i see these types of dreams regularly. please help me out.

Question: Dear Mufti sahib! i see in my dreams that i am sitting in washrooms, sometimes having doors closed and sometimes having doors open, i am discharging wastes from my body, and somebody sits or passes me, talks to me. sometimes i am without cloths. i see these types of dreams regularly. please help me out.

(Fatwa: 190/143=H/1429)

The dream means that you lack interest in following sunnah. Recite the below dua seven times after every obligatory salah with durood thrice before and after:

أللھم إني أسألک الھدی والتقی والعفاف والغنی

Strive hard shunning from sins and do not get slackened in doing good deeds. Go to bed in a state of wudhu, recite the duas related to going to bed and waking up. Keep the bed and clothes pure as much as possible.