• Transactions & Dealings >> Inheritance & Will

Question ID: 30372Country: India

Title: My father died some 14 years back & has left some property.

Question: My father died some 14 years back & has left some property. Please show to share fathers property. He is survived by my Mom - 1,we are brothers - 4, Sisters - 4 & a Step mom - 1 & Step brothers - 2. Pl advice the sharing percentage

(Fatwa: 751/419/D=1432) The property of your father shall be divided into 128 shares, out of which your mother and step-mother shall get 8-8 shares each, 14-14 shares will go to each of your six brothers (4 real and 2 step), while 7-7 shares will go to each of your sisters.. Please note that this division is when there is none of the parents of the deceased person is alive. If both the parents of the deceased person or any of them was alive at the time if his death, then you should ask the question again. Details: Detail: Wife: 2x8= 16 Son: 6x14= 84 Daughter: 4x7= 28 Total: 128 Shares