• Miscellaneous >> Halal & Haram

    Question ID: 45447Country: India

    Title: False cases against me and my family

    Question: My parents and I have been implicated in false case of 498a, 323, 504, 506, 307 and 3/4 DP ACT by my wife and in-laws and then in more false case my friend and I have been implicated. I have two more false cases by my wife and in-laws. The people are saying that I should also file false case against them but I believe in God but now my in-laws are saying that they would file another false case. My question is that is it lawful for me to file false case against them to save me and my family from another false case.

    Answer ID: 45447

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 875/663/D=1434) It is lawful for you to take any step to defend the fake cases filed by your wife and in-laws but filing false case shall be haram as it involves lie and deception; hence you should avoid it as such person will be awarded Jannah according to hadith. Supplicate Allah and recite the following dua extensively, in-shaAllah, your parents shall be protected. حَسْبُنَا اللّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India