• Miscellaneous >> Halal & Haram

Question ID: 29828Country: India

Title: I am working in private company showroom. the company making watches, camera,piano,calculater etc. i m showroom manager so my income is jayaz or not.because we deal in music items also. when i was joined the company that time i was thinked that company is based in watches.

Question: janab my ques is i m working in private company showroom. the company making watches, camera,piano,calculater etc. i m showroom manager so my income is jayaz or not.because we deal in music items also. when i was joined the company that time i was thinked that company is based in watches.

(Fatwa: 314/314/M=1432)

However, your total income cannot be termed as haram. But when the company makes unlawful goods and you are the manager of this company's showroom, your income does not remain purely halal due to helping in sin. You should keep on looking for the pure and halal earnings.