• Miscellaneous >> Halal & Haram

Question ID: 20546Country: India

Title: My question is, can we donate organs before or after death. Can u please give me answer properly. If anyone have make his/her will to give organs after dead, what is the point of view in islam about this.

Question: Aslam-ul-aslam My question is, can we donate organs before or after death. Can u please give me answer properly. If anyone have make his/her will to give organs after dead, what is the point of view in islam about this. jazakum kharan

(Fatwa: 526/L=172/tl=1431)

Man is not the owner of any part of his body so he cannot use it freely, the body is as trust with him. He is only allowed to use the body part in the place where Almighty Allah has ordered, it is not allowed to transgress the limit set by Allah. That is why ogling is unlawful and adultery and suicide are haram. When man is not the owner of any of his parts, it is not allowed for him to donate any of his body part before or after death. If someone has made a will to donate his body parts, it is unlawful to fulfil the will.