• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

    Question ID: 57313Country: India

    Title: Broken Relationship with Brother in Law

    Question: My family is going through very bad time since my brother in law has broken all the relationship with us and stopped my sister and their kids to visit our place (her mayka and Kids Nanihal) because of some misunderstanding. Could you please refer some dua to recite just to make him normal and soften his heart and to place our love and affection in his heart? My mother has not met her daughter since last one year we will be very grateful to you for your kind reply.

    Answer ID: 57313

    Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim !

    (Fatwa: 185/180/H=03/1436) After each salah recite the following dua eleven times with durood 11-11 times before and after. رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً Also read it in the night before going to bed in the state of wudhu and supplicate Allah.

    Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) knows Best

    Darul Ifta,

    Darul Uloom Deoband, India