• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question ID: 24604Country: United States of America

Title: My husband and I have been trying to conceive a baby for one year. The doctors tell us there is nothing medically wrong, and there is no reason for a problem. We both really want to have a baby. Please tell us wazifas or duas so that we can conceive a child soon, InshaAllah.

Question: My husband and I have been trying to conceive a baby for one year. The doctors tell us there is nothing medically wrong, and there is no reason for a problem. We both really want to have a baby. Please tell us wazifas or duas so that we can conceive a child soon, InshaAllah.

(Fatwa: 1705/1343/B=1431)

Recite the following dua extensively:
    رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْداً وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ [الأنبياء : 89]
    Also the following practice is very much tested:
    Take two eggs daily in the morning and boil them and peel them and write the following ayah on one egg which the husband would eat: وَالسَّمَاء بَنَيْنَاهَا بِأَيْدٍ وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَ [الذاريات : 47]
    On the other egg write the following ayah which the wife would eat: وَالْأَرْضَ فَرَشْنَاهَا فَنِعْمَ الْمَاهِدُونَ [الذاريات : 48]
    This should be done for forty days without any gap, and during this period they should have intercourse as well.