• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question ID: 19845Country: India

Title: my daughter is a college going girl and she has a very bad network of friends mostly who are non muslims she is completely influenced with them and when asked to leave their companionship she treatens of leaving home. I even came to know that she is liking some non muslim boy among that group. please help me out of this, everyone in my house is paband of namaz and other islamic activities. please suggest what to do and how to get her out of this.

Question: As-salamualaikum, my daughter is a college going girl and she has a very bad network of friends mostly who are non muslims she is completely influenced with them and when asked to leave their companionship she treatens of leaving home. I even came to know that she is liking some non muslim boy among that group. please help me out of this, everyone in my house is paband of namaz and other islamic activities. please suggest what to do and how to get her out of this. Jazakalla

(Fatwa: 299/252/D=1431)

The bad effects of not observing hijab and dangerous results of co-education are before your eyes. Along with the practice of salah and fasting, it is must to make true tauba from these sins, as well as it is necessary to save your family members from it. In order to bring the girl whose condition you wrote to right path, making earnest dua before Almighty Allah by doing tauba and instighfar may be helpful. All the family members should keep on reciting the following dua regularly.

يا مقلب القلوب صرف قلوبنا إلى طاعتك

And try to take her to religious gatherings gradually.