• Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question ID: 10300Country: India

Title: Asslmualaikum, I am 20 years old and I live in Toronto , Canada. I have been facing a few problems like when I go to sleep bad thoughts of sex, girls, etc come to my mind. I do not watch movies and try to keep guard of my eyes but still I have this problem. Also sometimes i end up having nightfall many times a week. Please tell me a dua or solution to prevent such bad thoughts . Please reply immediately. Jazakallah

Question: Asslmualaikum, I am 20 years old and I live in Toronto , Canada. I have been facing a few problems like when I go to sleep bad thoughts of sex, girls, etc come to my mind. I do not watch movies and try to keep guard of my eyes but still I have this problem. Also sometimes i end up having nightfall many times a week. Please tell me a dua or solution to prevent such bad thoughts . Please reply immediately. Jazakallah

(Fatwa: 109/109=M/1430)

Consult any hakim for wet dream and act upon his prescription. It is not bad if bad thoughts automatically come to mind, rather it is bad and prohibited to accommodate them and enjoy them. Therefore, one should repel such thought the moment they come in. Divert the mind to other things and recall the punishment of Allah. The best way to guard eyes, gain mental peace and protection from thought is to marry as soon as possible (if you are not yet married) and keep yourself busy in dhikr and tilawah in leisure time. Also, keep on reciting this dua:

أللھم إني أعوذبک من سوء الأخلاق والأعمال والأھواء والأدواء