Miscellaneous >> Others

Afghanistan

Asalamu alikum, I saw this dream on 13.08.2008 late in the morning that i was in the class when someone told me to write/prove a verse of the Quran (a verse confirming scientific findings) then i went to the board and start writing a verse from Surate Anbia 21:30 but i couldn't write it, i misquote the verse 2 or 3 times? then whenever i would try to write the verse the Chalk would break in to pieces and the chalk also resembled a carrot. i made several attempts but couldn't write the verse because the chalk would break in to samll pieces. please give me the interpretation of this dream because i have dedicated my entire life for Quran.

Published on: Aug 27, 2008

(Fatwa: 1395/1309=D/1429)

The dream indicates that those who misinterpret the Quranic verses to prove the scientific discoveries, which sometimes go against the spirit of the Quran, is futile and unacceptable.