Transactions & Dealings >> Interest & Insurance

Question # : 613


I am living here in Godhra and practicing since from last 13 yrs. I was also working in homoeopathic medical college since from last 12 yrs. Now recently appointed as professor in around 60 k.m. from Godhra now the big question is that i am getting salary around 20000/ twenty thousand rupees p.m.and medical practise is also officialy allowed so per month gaining will be around 40000/ so i have to pay around 45000/ rs. per annum in income tax which will be the best solution for me to save this amount. There are so many ways among them one is house loans (most of my coligue has taken which are non muslims) second is investing money in differnt funds where not a single way is intrestless kindly guide me for the same as such i am badly in need of home near vadodra which is around 30 k.m. from my working place. May god gives you instead of your service. Kindly reply soon.

Answer : 613

Published on: Jun 21, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 287=283/M)


In the above mentioned condition, when you are in dire need of a house and there is no other easier way to avoid income tax except taking house loan, then in this state of exigency you can take house loan as much as necessary:

کما في الاشباہ: یجوز للمحتاج الاستقراض بالربح۔

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question