Transactions & Dealings >> Inheritance & Will

Question # : 281


Alhamdulilah I have five son and one daughter. 8 years back my second last son witch was 15 yrs old at that time was married with one of the lady who was divorced and have one issue. Unfortunatly the lady was maid of my house. Due to the non status and bad impration to my other child I dicided to stay away from my house. The motto of that lady was to ruin my status and my money. Now I have to divide my property, do I have to give him a part of this or not? If I dicide to give him they will be succeeded in their motto. Please guide me.

Answer : 281

Published on: May 3, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 400=406/B)


If you like you can distribute your property among your children. First, you should keep some parts for yourself and for your wife then distribute the rest among all your children equally and let them occupy their shares. And, keep the share of minor son with you or entrust it to any religious and honest person and ask him to return it when the boy is mature.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question