Transactions & Dealings >> Inheritance & Will

Question # : 1312


Our mother took some money from a women. After some time that women was died. She has no children. She has only some newphew (Her husband's brohter'sons). In her life she totally forbiden them to come her house. They did not came her house in her life. After her death they came to her house. Can we return that money to her newphews or gave any poor man

Answer : 1312

Published on: Aug 28, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 552/542=N)


Is not there any person alive from her family like father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, uncle, sons and daughters of brother and uncle? Provide, the detail of the relatives who are alive, then you will be given a reply, in-sha-Allah.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question