Prayers & Duties >> Hajj & Umrah

Question # : 157305


My mother who is 61 years old want to perform Hajj but I don't get the leave for 40 days, so please confirm she can go with her niece & niece’s husband or any other way to perform Hajj without mahram. We can't go through private due to financial problem.

Answer : 157305

Published on: Dec 21, 2017

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 424/365/B=3/1439)


The husband of nawasi is mahram for the woman. Hence it is lawful to go with him.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question