Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question # : 1055


assalam o alaikum, I would like to ask one question : me and my wife shagufta stay in my house, the room in which we share everythings doesnt suite us as we are getting trouble may be due to some ruhani problems, i just wanted to know whether i can shift myself along with her to her home town, although other people in my house are not troubled by the jeenats, only she is getting trouble since we got married and she has weakness in her very much like a sick person.. please answer whether i can change the place and please suggest me whether what i can do in this conditions to get oursleves not troubled due to this jeenats. please help me .. allah hafiz

Answer : 1055

Published on: Aug 14, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 328/321/D)


In Baheshti Zewar page 90, there is a Dua namely Hirz Abi Dujanah. Get it written on a paper and put it in the neck of your wife, it will be very much helpful, in-sha-Allah. However, if it is not useful then there is no wrong with changing the house as well. The Dua is as follows:

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم بسم اللہ ھذا کتاب من محمد رسول اللہ رب العالمین الی من طرق الدار من العمار والزوار والسائحین الا طارقا یطرق بخیر یا رحمن اما بعد فان لنا و لکم فی الحق سعة فان تک عاشقا مولعا او فاجرا مقتحما او راعیا حقا مبطلا ھذا کتاب اللہ ینطق علینا و علیکم بالحق انا کنا نستنسخ ما کنتم تعملون۔ اترکوا صاحب کتابی ھذا وانطلقوا الی عبدة الاوثان والاصنام و الی من یزعم ان مع اللہ الھا آخر لا الہ الا ھو، کل شئ ھالک الا وجھہ لہ الحکم و الیہ ترجعون تقلبون حم لا تبفرون حمعسق تفرق اعداء اللہ و بلغت حجة اللہ و لا حول و لاقوة الا باللہ فسیکفیکھم اللہ و ھو السمیع العلیم

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question