Faiths & Beliefs >> Dawah & Tableeg

Question # : 1403


I am a 20 years old boy, and i am Hindu from birth my mother and father both are Hindu. But I want to change my religion. I want to become a muslim. Please suggest me How can I change my religion. I will wait for your reply. thanks and regards!

Answer : 1403

Published on: Aug 9, 2007

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 480/472=M)


Please, contact any Aalim of your area regarding the same.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question