• Faiths & Beliefs >> Dawah & Tableeg

Question ID: 1230Country: Bangladesh

Title: I would like to know about Dawat-e-Tabligh. Some people of Tabligh Jamat says, it is Fard-e-Ayeen for every muslim to do Dawah since, number of Salaah offering people is very less than number of Not-Salaah offering people. What is the correct views Islamically regarding Tabligh Jamat's that claim?

Question: Assalamu-alaikum, I would like to know about Dawat-e-Tabligh. Some people of Tabligh Jamat says, it is Fard-e-Ayeen for every muslim to do Dawah since, number of Salaah offering people is very less than number of Not-Salaah offering people. What is the correct views Islamically regarding Tabligh Jamat's that claim?

Answer ID: 1230Posted on: Aug 31, 2020

(Fatwa: 444=442/M)

They are right. It means that every Muslim is asked to preach Islam as per his knowledge and status. One is responsible as much as one has ability; thus every Muslim has responsibility of Dawah as according to his/her knowledge.