Prayers & Duties / Death & Funeral
- Is it sunnah to see the deceased's face? Please reply with with kitab name & hadhees number. ( May 15, 2011 )
- Recitation of the Quran ( May 3, 2011 )
- Length of woman's hair ( May 8, 2011 )
- Is it right to offer namaz janaza in masjid or it is against the sharia. ( Apr 21, 2011 )
- When Grand-mother died, Q1) elders in my home, laid the body, as legs facing Qibla, is it right way? Q2) Tell me a book ( in English / Urdu), which lay a body after death, to perform ghusl for the body and procedure to kafan it according Hanafi? ( Mar 1, 2011 )
- 1.Is Going to graves and asking for blessings shirk or biddat.
2.Will the salah be accepted if prayed behind such a person.
3.IF no then what should a person who has such an imam in his locality do.
(it is a known fact that praying in Jamaat is 27 times better than individual prayer).
PLEASE GIVE THE REFRENCES TO SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER ( Feb 10, 2011 )
- 1.Can the dead people hear?
2.going to the graves and saying salam to the dead.. is it proven or is it a bidah..?
3.many people quote sahih hadith about najd(birthplace of muhammad ibn abdul wahab) to be a cursed place. does thez hadiths about najd and horn of satan reffering to najd and wahabbism or najd is reffered to as iraq? ( Feb 8, 2011 )
- In my native village,there is some Government land property.These land properties are using by side landholders.Some of Villagers are agrred to buid a graveyard in a piece of such government land with taking the land as lease from government say 99 years lease.The graveyard's work is processing.Note that my village have no graveyard. Please let me know,the constructing of graveyard is right in line with Islami Sariyah. ( Feb 14, 2011 )
- Is reading Quran for a deceased person, is permissible in Islam as per Quran?
i mean to say about Esaale Sawab, please guide me with some references so that i can prove that Esaale sawab is permissible. ( Jan 31, 2011 )
- I have a few questions. If I get answer will be appreciated.
1. Is it true, if a person's grave placed near the grave of Mohammad Sallalahu Alahisallam, or any other Sahabi who were the helper and follower of our prophet, his/her (the person who's grave will be given near) grave punishment will be suspended.
2. Is it true, a dead person's soul can see his family members activity, if so, how long a soul can see or visit his family? is there any special day like sobekodor the souls of the family member visit the family.
( Feb 10, 2011 )
- I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THE NAMAZE JANAZA ALLOWED INSIDE THE EIDGAH AFTER THE NAMAZ OF EIDUL FITR ? ( Oct 19, 2010 )
- My uncle passed away recently but he did'nt used to pray. Will it benefit him if I do Isal-Sawab for him? Or is it that since he did'nt used to pray so he will first have to enter Jahannum for not praying and then enter Paradise? ( Sep 27, 2010 )
- Can we erect a tomb over the grave ? plz reply as soon as possible. ( Aug 24, 2010 )
- Are women allowed to go to grave yard? ( Jul 28, 2010 )
- What about reciting sureh yaseen near the man who is at last of his age near to die answer with hadith reference in english not arabic. ( Jul 28, 2010 )
- I bought a home.thear is agrave in it.can i remove it? ( Jul 22, 2010 )
- In our village just after the prayer of the death body and before digging him down a number of people around 20 sits in circle and a Mulah stand and take Holy Quran in which a sum of money is also put inside it, the Mulah walk in the circle and give the holy book to each person and take it back and tell him "accept it", so is it allowed in Islam or?? ( Apr 9, 2010 )
- One of my friend insists that there was no Nimaz E Janazah of Rasoolullah peace be upon him. Please let me know what is exctly right as per fiquah. ( Mar 31, 2010 )
- i want to offer dua-e-magfirat and quraan-e-bakhshish for my marhum dad,but i dont know the procedure ,please provide with the process so that i can,one more question is,is there any dua for a person to protect him from azaab,who has attempt suicide, which has been forbidden in islaam .But according to quraan except shirk ,every sin is forgivable,so please please please please provide some dua so that i can pray for that particular person. ( Apr 4, 2010 )
- my father expired last month, he got sudden death, because of this i do not manage to console myself uptill now although i m not crying coz i know its not good for him. kindly tell what can i do for him, what would i recite, is there any specific mention in quran regarding our parent kindly tell the whole prospective. ( Mar 7, 2010 )