Prayers & Duties >> Salah (Prayer)

When I offer namaz witr in Isha namaz i use to read Almtarakaf in first rakat then liilafe quesh and then Qulhuallahoahad.but i observed that when i read these three surah my next day go better my work go smooth and everything goes in my favour most of the case and when i read any other surah then i feel next day things goes against me.Will it effect the Iman?

Published on: Jul 4, 2007

(Fatwa: 514=497/B)

It is stated in Hadith that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallah) in Witr Salah used to recite Surah Aala, Surah Kafiroon, Surah Ikhlas respectively in three Rakats. Therefore, it is better to recite these Surahs, but however one can recite any Surah without any problem. But, the feelings mentioned in the question are surprising and regretful. Every verse and Surah of the Holy Quran is a cause of cure, blessing and peace. It is impermissible to have such an idea or feeling. Discard such feelings, repent to Allah and beg His forgiveness.