Miscellaneous >> Others

United Kingdom

I had a dream that the ProphetS.A.W was sitting on a red sofa i was sitting next to on the floor leaning on his legs and he told me to call my father so i called him he came and sat on the sofa next to him and the prophet s.a.w asked my father what he does so my father told him that he does the work of deen(tabligh)so the prophet s.a.w smiled ifelt the pleasure by the way my father is the amir of our city,after this i woke up, please give me a interpretation for this dream.

Published on: Jul 15, 2008

(Fatwa: 598/558=L1429)

The meaning of the dream is obvious. It is the blessing of tabligh that the prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) is calling your father while he is sitting on sofa in front of the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم). You should also dedicate yourself to tabligh fully and recite durood profoundly. May Allah bless you to see such dreams over and over! Amen