You people are doing great job ma-shaAllah. I have 3 questions. (1) I have named my daughter as FAATIMAH KAUSAR. Give me the meaning. Someone said meaning of Faatimah is "the girl who is protected from hell fire" (jahannam ki aag se bachalee gayi ladki). Is it true?
(2) I have 2 children son (Muhammad Aadil), daughter (Faatimah). I am expecting a 3rd child from my wife. If baby girl is born, I want to name her as Aainah (ayeen yaa noon gol haa) Maryam. Is it ok? Please give me the meaning of this name.
(3) Please suggest 10 best names for baby boy.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Fatimah Kausar is good name. Fatimah means a weaning woman and Kausar is the name a special fountain in Jannah. We could not find the meaning of Fatimah which you have written.
(2) Both the names are good.
(3) Don’t prefix Aainah with Maryam, simply keep ‘Maryam’ it will be better.
(4) (1) Muhammad (2) Qasim, (3) Muhammad Ahmad (4) Muhammad Tayyab (5) Muhammad Tahir (6) Muhammad Ashraf (7) Muhammad Murtuza (8) Abdullah (9) Abdur Rahman (10) Razaur Rahman (11) Saeedur Rahman (12) Abu Obaidah.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband