Transactions & Dealings >> Interest & Insurance

Question # : 67300


I met with a minor accident with a Muslim boy, he is injured a bit, but now asking for compensation of Rs. 1500/- for his medical expenses. I want to ask if I can give him that amount from interest earned from my bank account? Please reply soon.

Answer : 67300

Published on: Sep 11, 2016

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 1174/1242/L=11/1437)

In the question mentioned above, it is not lawful for you to give him interest money as compensation.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question