Transactions & Dealings >> Interest & Insurance

Question # : 63669


I have a question can I give my bank interest to my poor daughter’s son for school fee? Give guideline to give my interest to whom we can give money?

Answer : 63669

Published on: Feb 24, 2016

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 350/350/B=05/1437)

In case your daughter’s son is poor then give the amount into his complete possession. He can pay his school fees with this interest amount. It is allowed as per the Shariah. You may also give interest money to any destitute and needy person.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question