(1) Perform khatna function by inviting friends and relatives. When to do khatna? Please advice.
(2) Preparing sweet and good food after 40 days completion.
(3) Shall I invite all for aqiqah program for food with the 2 goats for baby boy or just distribute the meat in relatives, neighbours, poor and needy.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) The act of circumcision should be performed when the child can bear the pain until adolescence. As per the Islamic scholars it is sunnah to perform it between 7 and 12 of age. However it is also alright before it. It is against sunnah to arrange circumcision ceremony, and gather people by inviting them, it should be avoided.
Someone invited a Sahabi for circumcision ceremony he refused to attend it. People asked the reason, he replied that neither the Sahaba attended any circumcision ceremony nor were called for it at the time of the holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
....انا كنا لا نأتى الختان على عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ولا ندعى له (مسند احمد)
(2) It is not correct to do so with the specification of day and date.
(3) It is correct whether you distribute uncooked or cook meat of aqiqah and invite people for the same.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband