بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Sahabi is one who met the holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the state of iman and died in the same state.
(2) When it is a condition to die in the state of iman for a sahabi then what do you mean by irrespective of his future life? If you mean his future life in view of Amal then Almighty Allah shall judge it. We need not to act like judge and referee.
(3) He turns fasiq (transgressor). Such person is misguided and bidati as it is mentioned in Shami in detail (Vol. 6, p. 377).
(4) تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ الآية. It is preferred and good to avoid venturing into the differences of Sahaba. Both are the companions of the holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and both have their own virtues and characteristics.
(5) God forbid! Seek Allah's forgiveness. It is blunder to call such things as hadith. Write the whole thing with reference and ask whatever you want.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband