Miscellaneous >> Halal & Haram

Question # : 4705


My sperm quality is not up to the mark as per medical report. shall i go for medical method like Invitro Fertilization to have child. In this method they use my spem and put in my wife overy after fertilization. Doctor is a women.

Answer : 4705

Published on: Jul 20, 2008

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 521/521=M/1429)


It is not right to use the abovementioned method for getting child, since it is unnatural and immodesty.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question