Prayers & Duties >> Hajj & Umrah

United Arab Emirates

I am preparing for Umrah in the last 10 days of Ramadan 2015. I would like to use these 10 days most effectively. Also I am planning to do Umrah for 6 persons. My wife and children and also for my grandfather and grandmother (who are not alive) both mother and father side. After this what I need to do more in Madina and Makkah during these 10 days to get full benefit. Please advise.

Published on: Jun 30, 2015

(Fatwa: 911/737/D=09/1436)

Avoid nonsense and unnecessary things. Ma-shaAllah, you have intention to perform multiple umrahs. May Allah enable you to perform them with sincerity and according to prescribed etiquettes. Try to pass your most of the time in Masjid Haram or Masjid Nabawi. Also offer tawaf and recitation of the holy Quran in Masjid Haram as well as offer nafl salah and recitation of the holy Quran in Masjid Nabawi along with durood extensively. Fulfil your needs in short time and spend your time in worship and taking rest. May Allah enable you to maintain good etiquette to perform all acts. Amen.