Prayers & Duties >> Hajj & Umrah

saudia Arab

I live in Riyadh I performed hajj in 2014. Everything was ok but after Rami somebody told me to perform tawaf once for tawaf ziyrah and tawaf wida. So I did only one time tawaf within one of Haj before going back to my county I also did umrah. Please tell me will this fulfill both requirement of fardh and wajib.

Published on: Oct 1, 2017

(Fatwa: 1245/1347/SN=1/1439)

Ihram is a condition in Hajj while Wuquf-e-Arafah (staying in Arafah from the Zawal of 9th of Dhul Hijjah up to the dawn of 10th of Dhul Hijjah any time whether for one minute) and Tawaf-e-Ziyarat both these are Arkan (obligatory acts) of Hajj while the following are the wajib acts of Hajj:

(1) Wuquf-e-Muzdalifah (Staying in Muzdalifah). (2) Running between Safa and Marwah. (3) To stone the Jimar. (4) Paying the dam of Shukr for one who is doing Hajj-e-Qiran or Tamattu’ (5) Doing Halq or Qasr (6) Doing tawaf-e-Wida for an Afaqi.

Ihram is a condition in Umrah and tawaf is a rukn. Thereafter running, then shaving head or cutting hair is wajib.

Note: There is a book on the ruling of Hajj entitled “Muallim-e-Hujjaj”. You should study it, it shall suffice you, in-shaAllah.