Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

I am a divorced woman and I try to search a good man for my daughter age goes to 28. I am very depressed what I can do?

Published on: May 19, 2016

(Fatwa: 769/767/N=08/1437)

Ask your daughter to offer two rakah Salatul Hajah in privacy daily after Isha salah and read the following dua 101 times with durood 7-7 times before and after:

يا بديع العجائب بالخير يا بديع .

After that she should supplicate Allah wholeheartedly for a suitable proposal. (Fatawa Mahmoodia 20: 89, 90, Question: 9623, Pub. Idarah Siddiq Dhabel).

In-shaAllah, soon a suitable proposal shall come. Yes, during the menstruation period she should only read the dua and supplicate and must not offer Salatul Hajah as it is not lawful for a woman to offer salah during her menstruation period. You should also pray for her best and suitable match. In-shaAllah, your dua shall be accepted soon. May Allah arrange a suitable and better proposal for your daughter quickly.