Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

Question # : 65155


My niece is about 15 years old. She is misbehaving from around 2months she talks in men's voice and says we are 111 in number and says that we will take her. She is trying to attempt suicide by pressing neck, by jumping and by cutting by knife. Please give me some amal or dua to get rid of this or I can come to Deoband if you call.

Answer : 65155

Published on: May 19, 2016

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 783/824/L=08/1437)

Recite Manzil and Ayatul Kursi and blow over her body. However it is better if you see any religious Amil.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

Related Question