Miscellaneous >> Dua (Supplications)

I am not able to survive in job or business, from both sides I am losing from past 1.5 years. I started import export business I lost huge money. I am facing lots of difficulties in business and job. After losing a job I started Real Estate in this I am facing lots of difficulties, after closing the deal then it is getting bounces, this is repeating from a long time and utensils suppliers this is also happening the same, till now I have a back up of website business as well, where ever I go I am not able to earn from couple of months, I am quite confused not able to understand what is happening, in closing the deal I am losing all deals. I have applied jobs in couple of companies there feedback is still pending, at some companies they are willing to pay me very less after accepting I lost a job in one week. Another one they said they will let me know. Kindly guide me how can i improve my earnings.

Published on: May 7, 2013

(Fatwa: 791/637/B=1434)

You should recite durood 100 times and لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلى العظيم 500 times for forty days and supplicate Allah. Also recite the following dua 100-100 times in the morning and evening:
اللهم اكفني بحلالك عن حرامك وأغننى بفضلك ممن سواك .
In-shaAllah, you shall be relieved from all these problems.